Williams Paint Protection with GT Academy Group
New generation of paint protection (paint, glass, alloys and interior) provides the best interior and exterior protection
Paint Protection is best applied to a vehicle when it is new, fresh from the factory but it can also be applied on used vehicles (up to 5 years old).
Paint Protection bonds in to the paintwork pores, forming an extremely durable crystal clear ceramic finish. This provides genuine long-term protection which requires no maintenance other than washing. Tests conducted have shown Paint Protection to be more resilient to solvents, weathering and general wear and tear.
Paint Protection comes with a 5-year hassle free warranty. All that is required is the consumer taking reasonable care of the carDownload Brochure
- Ceramic Coat bonds with the pores in the paintwork to form an extremely durable, crystal clear finish that needs no maintenance except washing.
- It resists UV light, cold, frost, acid rain, exhaust fumes, bird lime (provided it is removed within 21 days) and solvents.
- It saves time, money and elbow-grease!
- Protects against solvents, sunlight, acid rain, tree sap, spillages and staining
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, providing protection against even the harshest weather and road conditions
- Eases the removal of dirt and grime
- Helps vehicle stay looking cleaner for longer
- 5-year warranty